No time to prepare breakfast the next morning? Want those extra 15 mins to sleep instead of preparing breakfast? Here is a quick overnight oats recipe that you can prepare at night as a take away on you way to work or for a quick bite in the morning.
- 2-3 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp rolled oats or granola
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tsp crushed / powdered almonds (dry fruits mix)
- 1-2 tbsp milk (regular / lactose free / almond / soya, as per your liking)
- 2 tbsp fresh fruit or mixed fruits
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- A glass container
In a clean glass container add yoghurt followed by rolled oats or granola.
Then add chia seeds, dry fruit mix or almond crushed or powdered and add milk.
Add fruits as per liking, honey or maple syrup and cinnamon powder.
Cover it with a lid and keep it in your refrigerator overnight. We like to mix everything and keep it in the fridge overnight.
Get those 15 min extra sleep, get ready, have your oats and leave for work 🙂
Click like if you liked this recipe and let us know the variations you had in the recipe.